Should you apply for a Tender, you will most probably have to be SARS and Workman's Compensation Compliant.


We will help you with the following:

  • Tax Clearance Certificate

  • Letter of Good Standing

Do you need a Tax Clearance Certificate to apply for Contracts, Tenders or Supplier Listings? We will assist you in obtaining a Tax Clearance Certificate at SARS within 24 hours. Requirements: An Income Tax Registration number. If you do
Quick View

Do you have employees in your Service? If the answer is yes, you are liable for Workman's Compensation. Workman's Compensation is a form of insurance providing wage replacement and medical benefits to employees injured in the course of
Quick View

The Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF) give short-term relief to workers when they become unemployed or are unable to work because of maternity, adoption leave or illness. It also provides relief to the dependants of a deceased contributor. All emp
Quick View
Back Back to top